Sign in to follow this  
Jepe

Continuation of AoCL No First or Second War

Jepe   

Hey everybody I'm back with a continuation of the AoCL RP I held two days ago. Here's a link to both the original post and the lore dump that occurred afterwards.

Post 1 (Read first): http://guiltycrowngaming.us/topic/50-premade-aoc-rp/

Post 2 (Read second):  http://guiltycrowngaming.us/topic/62-aocl-no-first-or-second-war/

So we are continuing and the date for now is this upcoming Wednesday night, 8/9/17 at around 7pm mountain time (MT). Here are the factions for the upcoming game.

Lordaeron - Terenas, Calia, Arthas, Tirion, Aurius, Brigitte (claimed by Phelp58)

Holy Church - Alonsus Faol, Sally Whitemane, Isillien (claimed by Mint)

Dalaran - Antonidas, Modera, Drenden, Kel'thuzad, Krasus, Rhonin

Lorna's Rebellion - Lorna Crowley, Baron Silverlaine, Springvale, Darius Crowley (hostage), Baron Longshore

Kul Tiras - Daelin, Derek, Tandred, Jaina, Baelgun, Kilnar

Alterac - Beve, Aliden, Hath, Kavdan, Falconcrest, Aedelas

Barov - Alexei, Illucia, Jandice, Alexi, Weldon, Marcus Redpath

Gilneas - Genn, Liam, Mia, Tess (hostage), Ashbury, Godfrey (claimed by The_New_Titan)

Eastern Lordaeron - Baron Rivendare, Abbendis, Garithos, Valdelmar, 2x Lordaeron Heroes

Quel'thalas  Anasterian, Kael'thas, Dar'khan, Sylvanas, 2x Elven Rangers

Stromgarde - Thoras, Galen, Danath, Reginald Baradin II, Dathanor Cromwell, Ras Frostwhisper (claimed by fewl)

Preference indicates that they played the faction last time and therefore have first opportunity to reclaim it. If they do not reclaim it by Sunday night, consider it fair game and I'll also change it to reflect that. Otherwise its still first come first serve. The ones that are for sure open are Eastern Lordaeron and Lorna's Rebellion. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this