What do you guys think about a "Fantasy Life" spin-off? It would have some similar elements to create familiarity in the helpful sense, but obviously not be a duplicate or too confusingly different.

I'm mostly trying to get a pool of how many people might be interested in this kinda thing, if not very many people, I might not continue making it, you know?

I wanted to make a desert version (using the ruins tile set) for the town and castle, but also use other tile sets for other areas like icy mountains, and a fiery valley.

~ Right now I have these areas for the map I've listed below. (more to come soon...) ~

5981f685e088b_TalesofMulDarra-Minimap.jpg.ed82691c1098eee4c5adbad3d7890787.jpg5981f6836acfd_TalesofMulDarra-ColorLayer.jpg.01d1c4eb62d9630b2b0f5f52a74d3cec.jpg5981f6848291d_TalesofMulDarra-MinimapColorLayerLegend.jpg.65e2bc123063e2af6db49b74fed0883d.jpg

Legend.jpg.cc59ba7e5a0ef2af58804b6a3b199fe0.jpg

Click HERE to view screenshots of the map's visual progress thus far. (tis' a dropbox link).

~Feel free to throw any ideas for zones, bosses, encounters, or game play that you would like to see in this spin-off, I'll take any ideas I cant get.~

7 minutes ago, Squishy said:

I actually like this concept a lot. I forgot if there was a download somewhere of the most current working version. 

It's still very early stages of birth, so not really. 9_9 That's why i have images of the terrain in place of that.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.