Jepe

Premade AoC RP

Jepe   

Hey guys I'm a bit new around here but have been involved with the RP scene for 6-7 years. I plan on hosting an AoC RP game on Wednesday the 2nd at about 7pm GMT.

The theme is alt lore. In this game, the First War and Second War never happened. The Orcish Horde never went through the Dark Portal, Stormwind never fell, and the Alliance was never created. We will start right around the time the Third War would have begun. For the sake of simplicity Arthas, Calia, Jaina, Liam Greymane, etc. will all still be born while Lothar, Derek Proudmoore, and others will still be alive.

I'm also hoping that this will become a continuous story. By this I mean that this won't just be one game and done but instead a continual game in which the story is constantly changing each game. If people don't want that we won't do it but it is something I'd like to try. I put below the factions and heroes I would prefer for them to each have.

Players:
Lordaeron - Terenas, Arthas, Calia, 3x Lordaeron Heroes (Claimed by Oliku)

Holy Church - Alonsus, Isillien, Sally Whitemane, 3x Holy Church Heroes

Dalaran - Antonidas, Drenden, Modera, Krasus, Kel'thuzad, 1x Dalaran Hero

Dwarves - Falstad, Kurdran, Vanndar Stormpike, Captain Ironhill, Captain Stoutfist (Claimed by FrostKnight)

Alterac - Aiden, Aliden, Beve, Isiden, Hath, 1x Alterac Hero (Claimed by Sage)

Kul Tiras - Daelin, Derek, Tandred, Jaina, 2x Kul Tiras Hero (Claimed by ForgottenAbyss)

Gilneas - Genn, Liam, Mia, Tess, 2x Gilneas Hero (Claimed by Squishy)

Barov - Alexei, Illucia, Alexi, Weldon, Jandice, Marcus Redpath (Claimed by Golmash)

Silvermoon - Anasterian, Kael'thas, Aethas Sunreaver, 3x Elven Hero

South Quel/Rangers - Sylvanas, Alleria, Vereesa, Hawkspear, Jalinde Summerdrake, 1x Elven Ranger Hero

Stromgarde - Thoras, Galen, Danath, Reginald Baradin II, 2x Stromgarde Hero

Malygos and Cid (Elves/Dalaran) have also made reservations.

The only faction I am unsure of is South Quel/Rangers. I did not know what to do for the 11th player but I'm all ears if you have another idea or suggestion that you think would enhance the game! Just leave a comment below if you're interested and what you would like to play. Thanks!

Guest ForgottenAbyss   
Guest ForgottenAbyss

Uh, sure, I'll sign up for Kul Tiras, I guess. Iunno. Why not? If it gets taken by someoneelseorsomething, Dala or South Quel. Blegh. 

Guest Sara_Queen   
Guest Sara_Queen

I can be whatever but I'd prefer Silvermoon City. Sign me up. (Sorry if I don't make it in time.)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.