Hey there

Figured i should introduce myself, one; just to provide some information and two; some of you may not know me, or might not remember me due to the fact that i have been on and off in rp games in wc3 for 4 years now.

I go by the username Mathellian, but you can just call me Math. I am 22 years old and have played wc3 for about 10 or 12 years now, started off competetive but moved into the roleplay scene back in 2012, where i sticked to maps like Azzy Wars, RoTRP and TL. I haven't been active in many roleplay forums except one roleplay forum for a guild in WoW which was disbanded 1 and a half year ago. Right now i am going into the roleplay scene in WC3 again after a break, partly due to the fact that i miss the roleplay community and partly because i am searching for material that i can use for my bachelor Thesis that i will start writing in the fall 2018 or early 2019. And this is related to roleplay because i study Drama and Theatre, which includes roleplay as one genere of Theatre.

I have been involved in map projects in wc3, but usually not that much as i am mostly dedicated to terraining and several of the projects have been made out of premade maps where they just alter game mode's and stuff. Otherwise there is not much more to say unless you have questions.

And here is some contact links: Battlenet: Mathellian#2947

Discord: Mathellian #9461

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/horseshoegrenades/

And i look forward to engage with this community, cheers

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this