Squishy

[Suggestion] Kingdom Paths

Squishy   

So to clarify, I think the map should have certain "Paths" or in this case tech upgrades. 

Such as religion, etc. Like if you research taoism, it gives a bonus to heroes or whatever, and vice versa.

Also to compensate for location advantages. You should add special units only obtainable in those locations or a trait of some sort. Like the footmen of Shu get an extra +1 attack or something. Just stuff like that really makes each faction unique and special. 

hi1   

Hm I was thinking maybe have Wonders with global effect instead to make it look abit more interesting? Otherwise, just researching a tech upgrade seems a little dull..haha. What do you think?

Squishy   

Fire archers on Red need to be nerfed. Chaos damage is too OP. That or Blue needs to be strategically buffed. Surrounded by everyone, and I guess late game tiger knights can be good so IDK. 

hi1   

Yeah the Chaos damage is suppose to represent "Fire" Damage so it is more effective against most units. I guess I need to make them more expensive to be trained. Also, Cao Cao has a very big advantage early game with him, controlling the Emperor. If Cao Cao rushes the establishment of Wei Dynasty, hes gets a very big boost in resource and army. I would think green is more at the centre though and surrounded by all.

Meerzan   

Squishy's idea of modes sound nice, also as mentioned in the game we had some hours ago, cinematics that guide new players as to what faction they are and what their goal should be, basically guidance :) expand land in the south since the river/sea/water area there is quite useless and expanding gives more opportunity for new villages/cities and possible events, as i said before great map and keek it up :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.