Boyzilla

Update on the 2.4 Update

Boyzilla   

I'm going to keep this short, many of you have been asking me about the next update to Life of a Dragon Sequel, known as version 2.4., on Discord and WC3. Many of you have asked me on why I take so long to update in comparison to other Map Makers. I'll tell you straight, I don't do small updates, since Warcraft 3 doesn't feature an updating function for maps (or any of its hosting sites for Bots really), It would clog up the map pool with needless versions again and again that people would have to download again and again, for a small change like 10 minor bug fixes or something.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have you all play the next update, but it's just not finished. I like to do BIG updates, with a plethora of changes, fixes, and additions of content.

It's recently hit the 40% completion mark, and when I hit 50%, it should be a lot faster to work on it. I do all the time-consuming stuff first, so once those are done, should be easy sailing.

I hope and thank you for understanding.

Guest Mastermind4248   
Guest Mastermind4248

Kacpa gets asked for diffrent things to be added all the time xD he does do a huge update every so often but he likes to keep up with his requests

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.