Guest Timoren

Random Games Event

Guest Timoren   
Guest Timoren

Welcome Guilty Crown Gaming!
As a freshly appointed Magistrate of Off-topic (Non Roleplay) games I'd like to announce (hopefully regularly) recurring event - Custom Games Overview!

The main point of it is to show various maps to everyone and to bring different warcraft III communities closer together.
But mostly - play and have fun together!

When?
I am still unsure about timing plausible for everyone so give your ideas! I thought about fridays/weekends around 6pm CEST.

Here are the maps I thought would be cool to play (however I hope you can suggest many more!):

FUN
Pudge Wars
Uther Party
Random Unit
The Weakest Link

STRATEGY
Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Broken Alliances
Medieval Zombie Invasion

Altered Melees

TD
Gem TD
Pyro TD
Legion TD

Remember, I am open to any suggestions! Maps played will also vary depending on number of players that want to participate (If there will be 12+ I will be hosting mostly 10-12player maps, if less then smaller ones).

Cheers,

Timoren

Timoren   
On 11.09.2017 at 11:23 PM, Guest Timoren said:

Welcome Guilty Crown Gaming!
As a freshly appointed Magistrate of Off-topic (Non Roleplay) games I'd like to announce (hopefully regularly) recurring event - Custom Games Overview!

The main point of it is to show various maps to everyone and to bring different warcraft III communities closer together.
But mostly - play and have fun together!

When?
I am still unsure about timing plausible for everyone so give your ideas! I thought about fridays/weekends around 6pm CEST.

Here are the maps I thought would be cool to play (however I hope you can suggest many more!):

FUN
Pudge Wars
Uther Party
Random Unit
The Weakest Link

STRATEGY
Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Broken Alliances
Medieval Zombie Invasion

Altered Melees

TD
Gem TD
Pyro TD
Legion TD

OTHER

Metastasis

Remember, I am open to any suggestions! Maps played will also vary depending on number of players that want to participate (If there will be 12+ I will be hosting mostly 10-12player maps, if less then smaller ones).

Cheers,

Timoren

Alright, just realised I made the post as a guest. If you just show up you can play however I accept sign-ups and those players will have priority in joining games!

People signed-up so far:

1. _Guhun_

2. hi1

EDIT: It's today!

Timoren   

ANNOUNCEMENT: This weekend an event won't happen due to my personal reasons. Sorry and stay tuned for the next week!

I would also like to announce that Off-topic games part of GCG is still looking for a Viceroy - a person that could replace me in the situations like this!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.