Sign in to follow this  
Squishy

Guilty Crown - Rise of an Empire

Squishy   

Image result for guilty crown gaming

Over the course of a few weeks, it has occurred to me that there seems to be a lot of diverse interest in a lot of players throughout the community that wish to expand into these new horizons. With that said, we have discussed and decided that a total restructure of administration is needed.

As you know, we are predominantly a Warcraft 3 RP Community, but the rise of other ventures has given us considerable options to expand further.

Image result for Warcraft 3

High Council  - One individual will act as head of overall Roleplay activity in the WC3 scene for Guilty Crown. Their responsibility will be to keep our presence in WC3 and act as chief Magistrate

Magistrate - Divided into sections. Each Magistrate representing major sectors of Roleplay. In charge of organizing pre-games in their section as well as overall peacekeeping and managing community.

Viceroy - Viceroy's are "successors" of each magistrate and act as an assistant. 

The following are the current sections with their respective officers.

Strategist (Kacpa's Azeroth/LTA/Etc.) - Dumborat Viceroy - Mint

D&D - Malygos. Viceroy - Vacant

RotRP/SotDRP/YARP - Mori. Viceroy - Twilly

Fantasy Life/LoaP - Fleshmeister Viceroy - Vacant

AoC - Huntsman. Viceroy - Vacant

Titan's Land - SonGuhun. Viceroy - Kieran

LoaD - LazyKaloz Viceroy - Christopher10

Off-topic - Timoren Viceroy - Vacant

Picture

Other projects such as WoW RP Private Servers and other games will be headed by 1 individual within the GCG and will be given a High Council position, and depending on the maturity of our presence, we will expand administration. 

Current ventures outside WC3 within GCG

Lord of the Clans (Orcish Faction) - Alioth.

Tales of Warcraft (Bloodgulch Gang) - Hawk

Istaria - Bazil.

Mori-san   

Sounds like the kind of restructuring that would make perfect sense considering the somewhat lack of direction in some WC3 areas (namely RoTRP is my primary concern, but also some others)

Squishy   

I think, there is going to be a general qualification, a minimum of 5 people, if you can get support from 5 people. Then I would say that venture is worth investing in. Obviously with this new administration, a lot of ranks will be removed because simply we don't need them anymore such as Regaler/Advisor. Purpose of advisor is to identify map makers, which however we will keep as identification purposes, but they will hold no formal power.

Boyzilla   

Sounds good, there is a lot of diverse interest. And I meant A LOT. For a Wc3 RP community, we sure do have a lot of non-roleplayers starting to come into the fold? If these newcomers are interested in roleplaying perhaps there should be a beginners guide or something. Your first game for a roleplay makes a huge impression on if you will enjoy it or not.

Boyzilla   

I'll been talking with LazyKaloz and decided to be the Viceroy, an advisor to him. I don't want to be the Magistrate because I'm honestly not very well fitted to community management. I'm a Map Maker, not a moderator. I do it as a hobby, not a job. I'll offer advise to him but not direct.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this